Pre-Diabetes Diet Plan – See Powerful, Natural Treatments to REVERSE Pre-Diabetes:
8 Actions You Can Take When You Are Prediabetic
A diagnosis that you are ore-diabetic does not mean that you will ultimately develop the disease, so be sure you follow a good pre diabetes diet . Think of it more as an opportunity to take some action now to prevent the disease from fully developing. Here are eight actions that you can take right now to restore your body to health.
1. Get your body moving. Instead of sitting down after a meal, take a walk around the park or play with the kids. The more active you are the less likely you are to develop diabetes.
2. Lose a small percentage of your total weight. Weight loss as low as 5% of your body mass can significantly decrease your chances of developing diabetes and can be achieve with a good pre diabetes diet plan. For someone who weight 200 pounds, weight loss of just 10 pounds can make a major difference.
3. Schedule more frequent visits with your doctor. If you are working to make some changes, you can see the results in your blood tests. Knowing that you are on the right track is a way to stimulate yourself to stay the course.
4. Improve your diet. Including more high fiber foods in your diet will lower your blood sugar levels and give your body a chance to get healthy and drop the pounds. In particular, be sure to eat plenty of vegetables.
5. Get the sleep you need on a consistent basis. It’s more difficult to lose weight when you don’t get enough sleep. If you are having trouble sleeping, add some daily stretches to your routine.
6. Talk to a counselor and get involved in a weight loss group. Having support is a proven weigh to lose excess weight. Consider teaming up with a friend for exercise.
7. Make a promise to yourself that you will do your best each day and follow your pre diabetes diet plan. Forgive yourself if you don’t do everything right all the time. Lowered levels of stress make it simpler to live a healthy lifestyle.
8. Believe in yourself. You owe it to yourself to be as healthy as you can. In many cases, diabetes can be prevented. Do yourself a favor, and take these actions to prevent yourself from developing diabetes.
Pre Diabetes Diet Plan – See Powerful, Natural Treatments to REVERSE Pre Diabetes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd8ohUO2-4M